A Southern girl living (and loving it) on the West Coast. A lover of all things dance. A grad student trying to make it to the finish line...
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Blog Revival? and Confessions
I have a confession to make...I am addicted to reading blogs (suprise, suprise!). Literally, I check at least 8 blogs daily. Yet, despite this compulsion(?), I am terrible at updating my own blog (as evidenced by the extremely few and far between entries witnessed here). It's funny because I constantly write little entries in my head, but they never seem to make it from my head to my hands, to my computer and finally to here. Nevertheless, I've decided to give it another go...so here's to my blog revival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I carry a small notebook around with me in my daily climbings up and down and throughout the ship. I write down things as they spring into my mind and then at the end of the day email them to myself to flesh out something that strikes my fancy.
Of course this works when I am safely tied to the pier and walk off every day onto terra firma. My schedule at sea of six hours on duty and six hours off, grabbing an hour or two of sleep at a time when I can get it, allows me no such luxuries.
But even that seems luxurious compared to the regimen of research you describe. Wish you the best while I continue to check faithfully for updates and waiting for the day I can call you Doctor.
Post a Comment