Right now (and to be honest, for the last couple of months), the state of my room has pretty accurately reflected the state of my life... varying stages of chaos. I look at it, feel the need to clean it up and put everything in its place, and yet somehow never totally achieve the neat and organized look.
Right now, lab (i.e. school) is a bit overwhelming and challenging. I know the direction I want (and need) to go in, but somehow putting it into motion is hard. I'm intimidated. I know that I can't drag my feet much longer (and not only because my PI told me to get a move on it), but because I do want to graduate at some point (okay, hopefully within two years... if I can get mt act together).
I'm a big fan of lists (a carryover from my mom). So, I'm hoping that my newly made "to do" list will light a fire under my butt so I can start checking things off.
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
I have upcoming changes in my life that intimidate me, too. Here's to you and getting over your hurdles. I hope you are well.
Hi Justine!
Thank you SO much for all of those amazing recommendations about San Francisco! Seriously, it means so much to me, because I've been having difficulty finding info on good places besides the usual Alcatraz, etc. I also love the recommendation about the redwoods, since we are renting a car, that is definitely something we will have to go and see!
Thanks so much again!
Heather
Post a Comment