I love food. It's nearly always on my mind. So, I thought I would jot down some of my favorite eating spots. Some unique, some chains, all good. Here we go...
St. Louis area:
Pointers Pizza - Clayton (yummy, cheap, great Italian specialities, horrible pizza)
Stir Crazy - Olive Blvd. (the best stir-fry ever!)
Zoe - Central West End (a little spicy, very yummy, and kind of expensive...go for lunch!)
Cunneto's - The Hill (so good and huge portions!, you'll leave stuffed with lots of leftovers)
Maggie Moo's - (really, really good ice cream. Mmmmm)
Mrs. Field's Cookies - (they have so many non-chocolate options! I love the Butter Toffee ones the best)
Atlanta area:
The Flying Biscuit - Candler Park (so southern and so good. I particularly like the jam)
Sonny's BBQ - by CDC
Mama Fu's - Toco hills (the yummies noodle bar in Atlanta. I LOVE the beef curry rolls)
Cracker Barrel - (gotta love those maple pancakes)
Famous Dave's - Snellville (BBQ - 'nough said)
Harry and Sons - Virginia Higlands (best Thai food in the ATL)
Jason's - Lavista (love the New York Yankee!)
Joli Kobe bakery - (the best French pastries around)
London:
Wagamama's - (yummy, cheap Japanese)
???? - Russel Square (I can't remember the name, but it's right around the corner from the British Museum and they make the best sandwiches in London)
Coffee Republic - Brighton (better and cheaper than Starbucks)
No comments:
Post a Comment