A Southern girl living (and loving it) on the West Coast. A lover of all things dance. A grad student trying to make it to the finish line...
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
A lesson to be learned...
...from online shopping. I caved into to my desire to shop by purchasing 4 items from the REI outlet and 4 items from Dancewear Solutions. Of the four items from REI: bike lights, a waterproof, fleece-lined jacket, and 2 pairs of shoes, I only ended up keeping the first two items. One pair of shoes was too wide and the other was too big even though I ordered my normal shoe size. Evidently, I am not meant to purchase shoes online. Thank goodness I can return the items to a nearby REI store for a full refund (and I didn't even lose money on shipping, since shipping to an REI retail store is FREE!). Of the dance items: 2 pairs of tights (I really needed these! Mine are a little holey) and 2 leotards, I ended of keeping NONE of them! That's right folks...the tights were the wrong kind (it's hard to tell from the catalogue description), and the leotards were too big. To compound matters, the correct sizes of all of the items are backordered! From these experiences, I have learned that sometimes it's just better to go to the store. At least that way you can be sure that you get the items you want AND that they fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment