A Southern girl living (and loving it) on the West Coast. A lover of all things dance. A grad student trying to make it to the finish line...
Monday, February 06, 2006
Let the Good Times Roll
In the words of Ray Charles, we "let the good times roll" on Friday night. Games night was a huge sucess! We must have had close to 20 people come throughout the night and had a steady 11-13 people for each game. We played Taboo, Cranium, 90's Trivial Pursuit, and even got in a short game of the Disney's Scene It. And the best part is that everyone had a good time! It was pretty science-heavy people wise and I even met a new science person (who loves to go dancing...I see an outing in our future!), but we 2 additional musicologists show up, too, although I can't say they were a huge help during the humming tasks of Cranium! As far as snacks went, we bought way too much stuff! We only ended opening 1 bag of chips, 1 bag of pretzels, and 1 bag of candy. The leftovers have gone into what we have designated as our "games night cupboard" for next time. I think we will definitely host games night again and maybe we can also think up other fun themed nights for the future. Hosting a get togethers is a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment