Wednesday, February 22, 2006

perpetual dance party?

Today Gus (the post-doc I'm working with) and I brainstormed about where our project is going and to do a little trouble shooting. (Okay, it was really him talking and me asking questions, but whatever). We got custom made sandwiches at the med school cafe. And not having eaten there before I was perusing the list of options while humming and dancing to my own tune (a normal occurence). I looked over at Gus and he was laughing at me (not for the first time)! He said that he just realized that there is a "perpetual dance party going on in my head." I thought about it for a minute and then promptly agreed. I'm so used to being around people who know me and therefore overlook my constant humming and grooving, that I forget that to relatively new people, this might be an unusual occurrence. Oh well!....what tune are YOU grooving to? ;)

No comments: